What kind of information do we collect?
Information you provide
We collect the following information you may provide to us directly:
- your name
- communications between you and Almacena Platform (e.g. we may send you Service-related emails)
Log file information
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service. This log file information may include information such as your IP address, browser type and version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit and other statistics.
How do we use this information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Service. Here is how:
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it
- provide, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- monitor metrics such as number of visitors, traffic and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- develop and test new products and features
How is this information shared?
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Almacena Platform
How to contact us?
We create short-term investment opportunities for private individuals interested to make an impact by financing coffee and tea inventories in East Africa and thus helping the local growers and traders.
1081 KL Amsterdam
Tel.: +31 20 8546235